If you’re like a lot of entrepreneurs, you use your Profit & Loss statement as your report card at the end of the year. You may even use your P&L to figure out what your company is worth by applying a multiple to your profit. But having worked with and surveyed more than 40,000 entrepreneurs, we have seen examples of companies that fetch up to three times more than the average price for companies in their industry. Likewise, we’ve seen cases where company’s business value is worth less than half the average multiple of their peer group.
Why would one company be worth two or three times more than a similar company in the same industry?
We have discovered that there are eight factors that actually impact your company’s value more than the industry you’re in.
Schedule a free strategy session where you’ll learn how to:
– Optimize the eight drivers of company value;
– Maximize your company’s overall value;
– Find strategic buyers for your business;
– Structure your business to maximize its value;
– Accelerate the pace of positive word-of-mouth for your business using the same technique as companies like Eventbrite, Intuit, Google and Apple;
– Boost your company’s cash flow in the same way Harley Davidson finances its business;
– Differentiate your business using the same methodology Warren Buffet looks for in the companies he invests in;
– Minimize your company’s reliance on your personal involvement using some of the strategies Tim Ferriss used to reduce the time he spent in this business to just four hours a week.
Do you want to improve the value of your business? Call us today at (443) 982-7332 or schedule your free strategy session here.