Colonial Business Brokerage has fine tuned a multi-step strategy to selling businesses that helps our clients achieve the best possible price for their business and in a timely manner. Colonial Business Brokerage Intermediaries can review these steps with you are available each step of the way to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Our multi-step approach can be summarized by the following steps:
- Understanding your Goals and Strategic Planning – Getting to know your situation and your goals, protecting confidentiality, and developing a plan in motion to achieve of your ideal business transition.
- Comprehensive Business Analysis and Market Valuation – CBB will conduct a thorough analysis of your business. Financials, operations, sales and marketing, inventory, personnel, etc.
- Preparation of Marketing and Presentation Materials – Preparation of Business Profile and all of the marketing materials. Your ‘book.’
- Marketing and Advertising – Build a potential buyers list and confidentially get your business information in front of thousands of potential buyers.
- Buyer Qualification and Coordination – Create competition with the goal being an auction-like environment, question handling and vetting potential buyers, controlling the flow of information.
- Offer presentation and Negotiation – Deal structure, due diligence, support, offer/counter offer proposals.
- Closing and Transition – Closing, lease assignment, note and lien search/clearance, inventory, transition to new ownership.
- Peace of Mind – When this process is complete, you will know that we have searched the world and totally screened and vetted potential buyers to find you the absolute best deal possible for your business.