To have a happy and lucrative exit, you need two things:
1. A business that is ready to sell
2. An owner that is personally ready to sell
…Yet so many owners fail to consider the latter and wind up crippled with depression because of their regret to exit – which is exactly what happened to one owner after he accepted a $26 million offer.
How can that be possible?
In this week’s special episode, host John Warrillow shares insight into the 4 key drivers of a satisfying exit, including the tragic lessons learned from other owners and the steps you can take as a business owner today to ensure the next chapter of your life will not be riddled with regret.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 4 factors that lead to a happy and lucrative business exit
- The “Happy, Rich or Famous?” paradox
- The single most important trick to a satisfying exit
- 5 ways to maximize the value of your business now
- The single biggest regret most owners have when they exit (and how to avoid it).
If you’re interested in improving the value of your business, take our questionnaire or contact Colonial Business Brokerage today at 443-982-7332.